Andi Lynn’s Oregon Grape Root is high in berberine, very similar to Goldenseal, but unlike the endangered Goldenseal, this is a prolific source of raw material so it can be harvested ethically.
Barberry Drops are prepared of Oregon Grape Root, Deionized Water, and Grain Alcohol which help to support the liver. Herbalist have also traditionally used this herb to promote bile production in the liver and to detoxify and cleanse. This bitter tincture will stimulate the liver to increase bile and liver enzyme production, so it really has a wide variety of uses in an herbalist’s tool kit, and can be used long term in smaller doses if needed.
Usages of Berberine Drops:
- The Boo-Boos: Mom, I fell and scraped my knee!
- The Scratcher: Itchy skin is so yesterday
- The Sluggish: My liver chi needs to get a move on
- The Deficient: Serve me up some bitters, please!
Its Features and Benefits:
- High in the Alkaloid of Berberine
- Ethically Wild Harvested
- Appropriate for Adults and Children Ages 2 to12
- Traditionally Used as Liver Support. (This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure disease)
- Contraindicated During Pregnancy and Nursing (Always Consult with Your Health Care Provider)
Because of its berberine content, this is a must-have in the first aid kit due to its anti-microbial properties. Drop into 1 or 2oz water or a cup of hot tea and drink. It can be mixed into your Elderberry Syrup or Bronchia Calm.
Adults use 30 drops, 1-3 times per day as needed. Mix into water, juice or your PURE Elderberry Syrup.