Bronchia Calm Syrup
Andi Lynn’s Bronchia Calm is a gentle and effective herbal solution to relieve painful coughing and sore throats, with a kid-friendly taste and improved potency formula.
Who is this product for?
Andi Lynn’s Bronchia Calm is for families in need of a powerful herbal approach. Herbal organic catnip, wild cherry bark, mullein leaf and honey come together to provide relaxation and calm throughout the night. Delicious by itself, Bronchia Calm can also be used as a base for other tinctures or blended with our FIRE Raw Apple Cider Tonic to optimize respiratory activity.
Benefits of Cold Infusion of Wild Cherry Bark:
- The Coughers: can barely speak a sentence without a coughing fit
- The Painful Sleepers: need sleep, must sleep, can’t sleep
- The Lingering Barkers: can’t seem to get past that cough
- The Compromised: could be a compromised family at this point
Our improved potency formula is made with ethically harvested wild cherry bark, mullein leaf, organic catnip herb, vegetable glycerin, deionized water, and honey. This syrup is kid-friendly, and while not recommended for long term use, can be taken while pregnant. Always consult with your doctor before use.
Wild Cherry Bark
Wild cherry bark has traditionally been used as an expectorant for centuries. This natural remedy is used in cough formulas due to its cough-suppressing, mild sedative, and bronchial drying effects.
This herb has long been used to ease symptoms of bronchitis, calm spastic coughs, strengthen respiratory wellness, and quiet nighttime coughs. Its flowers and leaves have a rich and aromatic taste, and soothes scratchy throats due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
Catnip contains nepetalactone, which has a powerful calming effect on the body.
A natural preservative, raw honey also boosts the immune system, soothes sore throats, and sweetens the syrup!
Why Andi Lynn’s?
- This unique formula contains herbs traditionally known to relieve chest coughing and nasal drip coughing
- The herbs in this syrup are traditionally known to be a mild sedative.
- No chemical preservatives, no harmful chemicals.
- Traditional recipes with a handmade approach and a local twist.
- Unique formulas formulated to provide safe and effective outcomes.
- Catnip is safe for all ages and has been shown to relax spasms and promote sleep
- Herbal approach based on a blend of tradition and scientific research.
- Dedicated to the craft of preserving culinary and medicinal herbs.